Last modified on 24/05/2018.
We are Dilaco NV, located at Daalstraat, 140, 1852 Beigem, with company number 0462.587.159.
The limited personal data we keep are collected in the following ways:
- Business relationship: when you contact us in the context of our services as a (potential) customer or partner, we process your full name, contact details (e-mail address, telephone number, office and/ or home address), and other information necessary for the order, invoicing or collaboration (such as your bank details, contact history, or data relating to your previous orders);
- Marketing: if you give us explicit permission for this, we will process your full name and e-mail address, for sending direct marketing, newsletters, promotions and promotions about our products and services. You can always unsubscribe in a simple way.
Although you are never obliged to release personal data, a refusal to disclose necessary information may obstruct or render impossible the provision of our services.
We process personal data in the context of our general customer and order management, or to provide our services. This includes customer administration, follow-up of orders and deliveries, invoicing, answering questions, and for marketing purposes.
The processing takes place on the basis of the following categories of legal grounds:
- Based on your permission;
- Out of necessity for the execution of an agreement;
- Out of necessity to comply with a legal obligation;
- Out of necessity for looking after our legitimate interests to undertake.
Insofar as the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of your explicit consent, you always have the right to withdraw the consent given.
Share with third parties
If this is necessary for the realization of the intended purposes, we can share personal data with employees and our professional partners. Our partners will in turn take the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect these personal data.
We will never commercialize your personal data to third parties. In the context of a possible reorganization, bankruptcy or transfer of activities, data that form part of our business activities may, however, be transferred to third parties.
In limited cases, we may also be required to share personal data on the basis of a court order or mandatory legislation.
We keep your personal data as long as necessary for the purposes for which they are processed. To determine the correct storage period, we take into account the quantity, the nature and the sensitivity of the personal data, the reason why we process them and whether we can achieve those
goals in other ways.
We also need to consider periods for which we may need to retain personal data to meet our legal obligations or for handling complaints, questions and for protecting our legal rights in the event of a claim.
When we no longer need your personal data, we will safely remove or destroy it. We also take into account how we can reduce the personal data we use over the course of time and whether we can anonymised your personal data so that it can no longer be linked to you or identify you and in that case we can use this information. Without further notice to you.
All persons of whom we retain personal data always have the right to:
- To obtain access to their personal data;
- Have their personal data corrected or supplemented if they are incorrect or incomplete;
- Have their personal data removed;
- To limit the processing of their personal data;
- Oppose the processing of their personal data for a serious and legitimate reason;
- Have their personal data transferred to another company.
To exercise the above-mentioned rights, you can contact us by mail or via email@example.com
We apply at least the usual technical and organizational security measures that may reasonably be expected of us to protect your personal data against destruction, loss, alteration, forgery, distribution or unauthorized access.
Personal data will only be passed on to a partner in a country outside the European Economic Area, provided that that country guarantees an adequate level of protection for your personal data.
Before sharing personal data with a partner in the United States of America, we require a separate processing agreement or certification according to the Privacy Shield Framework (www.privacyshield.gov).
We cannot be held liable for incorrect or unlawful use of personal data by a third party. You also remain responsible for the confidentiality and use of your computer, IP address, and login and identification data.
Your privacy is important to us.
We therefore make every effort to protect these as well as possible and attach great importance to the compliance with (i) the Act of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data (as amended by the Law of December 11, 1998, "Law Processing of Personal Data"); (ii) the anti-spam provisions of Book XII of the Code of Economic Law regarding the law of the electronic economy; and (iii) European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data ("General Data Protection Regulation").
communicated to you via e-mail or a publication on our website.
All procedures and processes can be found on our SharePoint under GDPR
CONTACT US without obligation!
Do you have a question, do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to make time for you.