What are your responsibilities?
As a Python Developer you develop based on the requirements provided by the functional analyst of your team or you analyse the needs yourself and develop them so that you meet the acceptance criteria of the requirements. In other words, you are able to handle the full flow: from requirements gathering to support in production via development and testing.
More specifically, you will:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Identify and suggest ways of improving efficiency and functionality
- Come up with reusable code that is efficient and easily testable
- Use backend logic to integrate user-facing features