Dilaco is a Belgian IT service company with offices in Grimbergen and Zaventem, since 1996. Results drive us to combine digital technologies with specific business objectives. We take a flexible and transparent approach to customers all over Belgium and help them solve their biggest IT-problems.
As a Dilaco team member you will learn each day and get the possibility to grow with us! #growingtogether
What are your responsibilities?
As a Python Developer you develop based on the requirements provided by the functional analyst of your team or you analyse the needs yourself and develop them so that you meet the acceptance criteria of the requirements. In other words, you are able to handle the full flow: from requirements gathering to support in production via development and testing.
More specifically, you will:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Identify and suggest ways of improving efficiency and functionality
- Come up with reusable code that is efficient and easily testable
- Use backend logic to integrate user-facing features
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Languages: English and French
- Ability to quickly understand and troubleshoot distributed systems
- Use the agile method
What do we offer?
We invest in our employees! We offer a dynamic and growing working environment, with numerous training courses to keep up with the latest technologies. Thanks to exciting projects with our customers, you will also enjoy the necessary variety.
- You will have a good work-life balance
- You enjoy training and continuous support
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary, company car and nice extra-legal benefits
Apply for this vacancy
Apply through our Candidate Portal
Log in or Register on our Vincere platform to easily apply for this job or look browse through other job openings.