What are your responsibilities?
After a thorough analysis, the .NET developer works on the full-stack development of applications. You are thus responsible for both back-end and front-end development. In other words, development, testing, implementation and management of applications to meet business needs are no stranger to you. You will work closely together with the IT manager.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop, design, test, support and deploy applications
- Check customer software requirements
- Research and evaluate software related technologies and products
- Design and develop testing and maintenance procedures and activities
- Develop and write high quality coding
- Create and update documentation
- Design, develop and implement critical applications
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies