What are your responsibilities?
The Java Application Engineer works on the analysis of the different business needs. You will use Java programming to convert these functional requirements into software applications. Finally, you participate in the various development activities, from the maintenance of existing applications to the implementation of new technologies.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop, design, test, support and deploy applications
- Check customer software requirements
- Research and evaluate software related technologies and products
- Design and develop testing and maintenance procedures and activities
- Develop and write high quality coding
- Create and update documentation
- Design, develop and implement critical applications
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies