What are your responsibilities?
- Solving technical problems related to: network (lan, wifi, vpn, …), laptops, printers, scanners, telephony (mobile, skype, …), applications (office, internet explorer, citrix, app-v, …), server (active directory, exchange), etc.
- This will teach you a wide range of skills that will prepare you for a career in IT. After all, there are career opportunities for growth within Dilaco
- Technical problems are reported by telephone, mail, chat or self-service. This happens in Dutch, French and English. So you are expected to master the 3 languages fluently
- You will be deployed on the 24/7 standby service. This is done via an exchange system with colleagues.
- Training is provided for 3 weeks, where you’ll about the ticketing system as well as the various technologies used by the customer