IT Helpdesk Engineer
Dilaco is a Belgian IT service company with offices in Grimbergen and Zaventem, since 1996. Results drive us to combine digital technologies with specific business objectives. We take a flexible and transparent approach to customers all over Belgium and help them solve their biggest IT-problems.
As a Dilaco team member you will learn each day and get the possibility to grow with us! #growingtogether
What are your responsibilities?
- Solving technical problems related to: network (lan, wifi, vpn, …), laptops, printers, scanners, telephony (mobile, skype, …), applications (office, internet explorer, citrix, app-v, …), server (active directory, exchange), etc.
- This will teach you a wide range of skills that will prepare you for a career in IT. After all, there are career opportunities for growth within Dilaco
- Technical problems are reported by telephone, mail, chat or self-service. This happens in Dutch, French and English. So you are expected to master the 3 languages fluently
- You will be deployed on the 24/7 standby service. This is done via an exchange system with colleagues.
- Training is provided for 3 weeks, where you’ll about the ticketing system as well as the various technologies used by the customer
Who are we looking for?
- You preferably already have a first experience as a helpdesk employee
- You are eager to learn and ambitious
- You are customer- and result-oriented
- You are punctual
- You are stress resistant
- You are flexible
- You are a team player
- Office 2013 including Outlook
- Windows 7/10
- TCP / IP
- ITIL is a plus
- Dutch and French (oral): very good
- English (in writing): good
What do we offer?
Apply for this vacancy
Apply through our Candidate Portal
Log in or Register on our Vincere platform to easily apply for this job or look browse through other job openings.