DILACO is an experienced Managed Service provider.
Our solutions are based on: Quality - Stability - Expertise - Continuity - Flexibility
Long Term Partnership has been established with our customers.
DILACO runs Managed Services in major organizations (e.g. Financial Sector, Energy Sector, ...).
The quality of the delivery of the Managed Services is in line with user expectations and intends to satisfy Service Level Agreements (SLA), measured against Key Performance Indicators (KPI), monitored by the Service Level Management process.
The Managed Services provided include:
- Full outsourcing of the Service Desk (ITIL compliant)
- Full support of ITIL processes, such as Incident and Problem Management, and also Change Management, including Release and Configuration Management.
- Full outsourcing of the On Site Services (OSS), including maintenance (break & fix) and IMAC(D) - Install/Move/Add/Chance/Disposal
- Enterprise Print Management Services
- Workplace management of more than 25 000 seats all over the Belgian territory
- Business Manager Services : Christian Vermeulen & Peter Rimaux
We make it our business to listen well to our customers and consultants.
As a result of that we put the right person at the right place.
We create satisfaction for our customer and consultants.
ICT infrastructure: first, second and third line assistance, system engineers (MS, UNIX), Project and Program managers
ICT Applications: Microsoft, Java J2EE - for design, development, testing and project management
ICT and Business Process consulting : Service Delivery, Process Optimization
ICT assignments: short and long term
ICT knowledge platform delivery
Mission and vision
We are specialist in ICT specialists and partner for our customers in the field of ICT staffing. For short or long projects, we find the perfect solution for your specific sourcing need in the field of ICT.
We find the right profile that matches the requirements of our customers. Perfect matching is part of our business DNA.
- Business Manager : Frank Brijs
- Account Manager : Timea Willemaers and Quincy Van Kerkhoven
Today we help our customers to purchase, to recruit and to manage large numbers of suppliers.
Since 1998 EXPART has built up an experience as an external partner for vendor management for large organizations.
EXPART enables organizations to control costs, drive service excellence and mitigate risks to gain increased value from your vendors throughout the deal life cycle.
EXPART helps its clients to select the right vendors; categorize vendors to ensure the right contract, metrics and relationship; determine the ideal number of vendors; mitigate risk when using vendors; and establish a vendor management organization that best fits your organization.
EXPART enables its clients to optimally develop, manage and control vendor contracts, relationships and performance for the efficient delivery of contracted products and services. This helps our clients to meet business objectives, minimize potential business disruption, avoid deal and delivery failure, and ensure more-sustainable multi-sourcing, while driving the most value from their vendors.
- Yannick Van Nieuwenhuijsen: Invoicing, Contracts Administration, Accounting
- Frank Brijs: HR, Sales&marketing, BtB
Dilaco Group is owned and controlled by its major shareholder DZETA CONSEIL and the DILACO management through the DILACO HOLDING nv/sa. Dilaco can count on the experience and international presence of DZETA CONSEIL to support its current and future growth and expansion.
DZETA & DILACO facts:
- DZETA CONSEIL is also active in the ICT sector as major stakeholder of the company “Technology and Strategy” on the French, German and Suisse ICT market.
- DZETA CONSEIL was created in 2009 and invested since then in a dozen companies, mainly in the services market.
- DZETA CONSEIL secures our financial stability, offers professional governance and synergy opportunities with “Technology and Strategy”. It will support our internal as well as external growth.
- DILACO GROUP has more than 240 ICT consultants active in Belgium.
- Physical and Cultural Proximity of the DILACO GROUP Service Offering is the common denominator and Key Success Factor of all our activities.
The activities covered by DILACO Group are:
- DILACO Services: with a focus on Managed Services for IT infrastructures and applications
- DILACO Consult: with a focus on delivering the best ICT consults for the job
- DILACO Expart: Consultancy, with a particular focus on external partnership for vendor management (Procurement, Recruitment/Staffing)
The world is continuously changing.
Together with our customers, employees, partners and shareholders we must look ahead, understand the forces and technologies that will shape our business in the future and prepare for what's to come.
We must get ready for tomorrow, today.
That's what our Vision is all about, creating the long-term destination for our business and provide our customers, employees, partners and shareholders with a "Roadmap" for tackling the future.
Our Roadmap starts with our mission.
It declares our purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions.
As ICT Consulting, Managed Services and ICT Procurement Process Outsourcing Provider we offer solutions to make a maximum contribution to our clients' operational excellence
- We want to be recognized as a specialist in ICT specialists
- We want to create value for our customers, employees, partners and shareholders
We want to apply some simple and generic principles for the way we communicate and handle with all our customers, employees, partners and shareholders:
- We want to enable and sustain personalized , honest and direct communication
- We want to create a business environment based upon fair play, trust and personal responsibility
- Our values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world.
- Service Desk (ITIL based organization)
- On-site and Mobile services
- Enterprise Print Management
- Workplace Management, including Mobility Management
- Application Maintenance & Management
- ICT assignments: short and long term
- ICT knowledge platform delivery
- Sourcing, Contract Management
- Matching, Recruitment, Benchmarking